TSRTC Recruitment 2018- 279 Junior Assistant, Mechanical Supervisor & Traffic Supervisor Trainee Jobs. Here we informed a Great news for the Unemployed candidates in Telangana who want to get a Job in Telangana Government Sector. Telangana State Road Transport Corporation is going to announce TSRTC Notification 2017 very soon. The Unemployed candidates who want to apply this recruitment suggested knowing the eligibility criteria as per Officials norms. The Candidates should have passed Graduation/ Degree from any university for applying TSRTC Junior Assistant Notification 2018. Aspirants need to pass Diploma/graduation degree for applying TSRTC Traffic Supervisor Trainee Vacancies and Applicants need to pass Diploma in automobiles /mechanical engineering for applying TSRTC Mechanical Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2018. Applicants must have age criteria 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxations for reserved candidates applicable for reserved category Applicants.
TSPSC TSRTC Notification 2018 applicants selection made on the basis Written Examination, Personal Interview and Documents Verification. Candidates advised approaching the Official website to get the details of Application fee and Selected TSRTC Trainee & Mechanical Supervisor Trainee Notification 2017 will receive monthly Salary details. The Online Application submitted first and last date details will be announced soon through the Official Advertisement. Telangana RTC Recruitment 2017 Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017 Pdf is available on the Official website of TSPSC. Candidates advised to visit the Official website and download the TSRTC Syllabus Pdf and start preparation. For more latest updates regarding TSRTC Recruitment 2017 visit our website regularly.
TSRTC Recruitment Notification 2018 Application form
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Road Transport Corporation.|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Vacancies||Junior Assistant (Finance), Junior Assistant (Personnel), Traffic Supervisor Trainee (TST), Mechanical Supervisor Trainee (MST)|
|Number of Posts||289 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Application mode|
|Application Procedure Starts On||Update Soon|
|Application Procedure Ends On||Update Soon|
TSRTC Post wise Details:
- Junior Assistant (Personnel) – 33 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Finance) – 39 Posts
- Traffic Supervisor Trainee (TST) – 84 Posts
- Mechanical Supervisor Trainee (MST) – 123 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TSRTC Recruitment 2018
- Junior Assistant: Graduation degree in commerce from any recognized board.
- Traffic Supervisor Trainee (TST): Diploma/graduation degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for the TST jobs.
- Mechanical Supervisor Trainee (MST): Diploma in automobiles /mechanical engineering from any recognized board.
Required Age Criteria:
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 35 years
Cost of Application: Telangana PSC norms.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Documents verification.
Pay Band: Officials norms.
How to Apply TSRTC Recruitment 2018
- Aspirants visit the Official website @www.tsrtc.telangana.gov.in
- Open the TSRTC Jobs 2018 Online Application form
- Fill required details like Educational Qualifications and Personal details
- Make Pay the Application Fee
- click on submit option
- Take a print copy for future reference
- Online Application Starting from: Update Soon
- Online Application Form Last Date: Update Soon